This is a story about another young, bright, caring woman who has lost her life after taking a small amount of synthetic drugs. This time in the form of ecstasy, Georgia was with friends when she collapsed and lost her life.
“ONLY a few months ago Georgina Bartter was treading a well-travelled path across Europe. Like most parents, her mother and father may have felt some anxiety about the dangers their teenage daughter could face on the other side of the world.But the event which ended her life happened only kilometres from their home in Sydney’s Longueville.
Ms Bartter, 19, who the family describes as a beautiful and vibrant young woman, died in St Vincent’s Hospital on Saturday night after a suspected drug overdose.”